Can I replace my existing attorney if I am not pleased with him/her?

Yes. If you are not pleased with your attorney because he/she refuses to return your phone calls, does not keep you updated, or seems disinterested in fighting for you, you can seek substitute counsel. After all, an attorney works for you and not vice versa. At our firm, we believe in treating every client with respect, professionalism, and honesty. We fight for you and ideally achieve the best possible result in your case. If you feel your current attorney does not share our beliefs, please contact our office for a no-obligation consultation.

contact us 24/7 for a free consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.